IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, established in Espoo, Finland. In three years, we have grown to 200+ employees and have established subsidiaries in Germany, France, and Spain. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We build world-leading quantum computers for the well-being of humankind, now and for the future.
We are looking for skilled Engineers to help with all work related to quantum computer hardware installations including on-site customer deliveries. You will be a core member of our team enabling IQM's product line of on-premises quantum computers installed in customers' facilities around the world. A quantum computer is a multidisciplinary system including electronics, cryogenic, mechanical and SW sub systems. You will be trained to concretely build such systems and, as a delivery team member, you will apply and transfer that skillset to customer cases where the installations are performed in remote locations. Depending on your training and interests the job profile can be varied from that mostly focused on hands-on assembly work, or alternatively including more contribution in planning the assemblies and delivery practices as well as creating and improving the related documentation.
What will I be doing?
- Quantum computer hardware installations for both internal use and our customer deliveries.
- Assist planning of quantum computer deliveries, including packaging shipping and associated logistics.
- Visits customers of quantum computer customer on their sites for surveys and installation preparations.
- On-site assembly of mechanical and electronics components and systems.
What skills do I need?
- Degree in micro-mechanics, or bachelors/masters in engineering or equivalent fields.
- Strong organizational skills and sensitivity to details.
- A feeling of responsibility for the work to be delivered.
- Good use of the English language for communicating technical details collaboratively in a diverse cross-disciplinary team environment.
- Effective communication, IT, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel and work abroad
What can I expect from IQM?
- A vantage point on cutting edge technology
- A passionate and diverse team on an important mission
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum
Meet our people and hear more about IQM by visiting our Youtube channel.
We'll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.
- IQM Finland (Espoo)
About IQM Quantum Computers
At IQM, you will get to work with highly talented people with the latest technology.
You will also collaborate with global scientific communities and have freedom to truly change the world. We are strongly integrated into the European quantum efforts and our international team is connected to business leaders and high-tech companies around the globe.
Let’s discover the next quantum breakthroughs together!
Loading application form
Already working at IQM Quantum Computers?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.