IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, found in Espoo, Finland. Since 2019, we have grown to 200 employees and have established subsidiaries in Germany, Spain, and France. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We build world-leading quantum computers for the well-being of humankind now and for the future.
Does working in a highly competent scientific team excite you? Are you a seasoned IT and delivery specialist looking to be part of cutting-edge technology and delivering this to customers? You have come to the right place! We are now looking for a colleague to join our team as part of our global delivery team. IQM delivers on-premises quantum computers installed in customer infrastructures, including research facilities and HPC centers. IT subsystem is central for the operation of the quantum computer as well as for the integration in the customer infrastructures.
As an IT Delivery Engineer you are a respected technical expert who is at ease in customer interaction, thrives on maximizing customer perceived value and supports your colleagues in day-to-day activities. You are able to communicate clearly about technical topics in an international and cross-cultural environment. We are searching for a person with the ability to plan and execute together with customer the IT part of quantum computer deliveries.
What will I be doing?
- Planning IT strategy for the deliveries of Quantum Computers
- Plan, define, and document the IT and software delivery process together with customer and other stakeholders
- Be the technical focal point and customer interface in pre-sales and customer deliveries
- Participate in sales projects from pre-sales and tendering all the way to acceptance tests.
- Support creating, setting up, and maintaining IT infrastructure for quantum computers
- Perform the IT installations of the quantum computer deliveries
What skills do I need?
- Experience in performing hands-on IT and software installations
- Networking and linux skills
- A team-oriented and collaborative mindset
- Several years working experience in ICT
- Customer focused mindset and experience in customer interfacing
- Ability to communicate and negotiate customer requirements
- Fluency in English verbal and written
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Knowledge of HPC environments and/or quantum computing
- Experience with version control (Git) and configuration management (Ansible)
- Previous work in software development
- Experience in a start-up environment
What I can expect from IQM
- An excellent opportunity to collaborate on world-class R&D and cutting-edge technology
- An opportunity to work with a passionate and diverse company on a critical mission
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum
- Growth and progress in a creative and open start-up environment
- Team with a relaxed and cozy atmosphere
Meet our people and hear more about IQM by visiting our Youtube channel here
We'll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.