IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, found in Espoo, Finland. Since 2019, we have grown to 200 employees and have established subsidiaries in Germany, Spain, and France. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We build world-leading quantum computers for the well-being of humankind now and for the future.
Does working in a highly competent scientific team excite you? Are you an IT Specialist looking to build a growing IT infrastructure supporting cutting-edge research? You have come to the right place! We are now looking for a colleague to join our team in Munich, Germany, as part of our global IT team. As an IT specialist at IQM, you are a respected technical expert who supports your colleagues, is eager to find solutions to IT related issues by finding their root causes, and ensure IQM’s business continuity both proactively and reactively. You are able to communicate clearly about technical topics in an international and cross-cultural environment. We are searching of a tech-focused person with system administration and IT operations experience.
What will I be doing?
- Setting up end-user devices and server environments and supporting their use
- Supporting a technical lab in its IT needs
- Administering a cross-platform environment
- Leading and participating in IT development projects
- Maintaining and further developing a diverse IT environment with a global IT team
What skills do I need?
- Experience in providing hands-on IT support to users of all technical abilities
- A team-oriented and collaborative mindset
- Several years working experience in an IT role
- Understanding of information security and business continuity principles
- Fluency in English verbal and written
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Linux or Mac experience
- Mobile Device Management knowledge
- Previous laboratory experience
- Networking skills
- Experience with version control (Git) and configuration management (Ansible)
- Information Security and Incident Response experience
- Experience in a start-up environment
What I can expect from IQM
- An excellent opportunity to collaborate on world-class R&D and cutting-edge technology
- An opportunity to work with a passionate and diverse company on a critical mission
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum
- Growth and progress in a creative and open start-up environment
- Team with a relaxed and cozy atmosphere
Meet our people and hear more about IQM by visiting our Youtube channel here >
We'll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.