IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, found in Espoo, Finland. Since 2019, we have grown to 200 employees and have established subsidiaries in Germany, Spain, and France. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We build world-leading quantum computers for the well-being of humankind now and for the future.
Would you be Data Engineer enabling effective and automated real-time data pipelines from different sources to data lakes and warehouses that improve quantum computing R&D cycles?
You would be extracting, loading, and transforming the data and setting up the environment to handle it properly and meaningfully. As a Data Engineer, you would orchestrate and monitor data pipelines and do data modeling. You would be part of the Data and Analytics team that collaborates closely with quantum chip design, fabrication, and measurement databases.
Preferred experience from
- Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
- Working with infrastructure as code (e.g., Ansible, Terraform)
- Backend Software Engineering (Rest, GraphQL)
- SQL database technologies (e.g., PostgreSQL, Rest, Graphql)
- Real-time data pipelines (with e.g., Kafka)
What I can expect from IQM
- An excellent opportunity to collaborate on world-class R&D and cutting-edge technology
- An opportunity to work with a passionate and diverse company on a critical mission
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum
- Growth and progress in a creative and open start-up environment
- Team with a relaxed and cozy atmosphere
Meet our people and hear more about IQM by visiting our Youtube channel here >>
We'll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.