IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, established in Espoo, Finland. In two years, we have grown to 200+ employees and have established subsidiaries in Germany France, and Spain. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We build world-leading quantum computers for the well-being of humankind now and for the future.
We are looking for a Cleanroom Technician to support our Cleanroom operations at IQM in Espoo!
We seek a new colleague to join our cleanroom team to clear obstacles and problems related to the cleanroom infrastructure, equipment and processes.
You will be part of the cleanroom team with the responsibility to repair of cutting-edge semiconductor fabrication tools and maintenance support in cleanroom-related infrastructure. You will also be involved in the cleanroom supporting infrastructure maintenance, such as clean air, water, electricity, purification, and chemical handling. Ideal candidate already has some experience from the semiconductor industry or maintaining facilities, we are willing to teach cleanroom-specific skills.
What will I be doing?
- Your main responsibility would be to manage and maintain a dedicated cleanroom supporting infrastructure.
- Working closely with process and equipment engineers to support equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Assisting in the diagnosis and repair of faults in electrical and mechanical installations in the cleanroom infrastructure.
- Performs general repairs and services in all maintenance-related disciplines.
- Maintain HVAC, filters, etc.
- Available to work on emergency calls.
What skills do I need?
- Ability to perform soldering work on circuit boards
- Ability to do professional maintenance and repair work regarding HVAC, electrical, or plumbing system
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Finnish
- Team player attitude
- Careful way of working
- Keen to learn about cleanroom environment
What skills are nice to have?
- Experience in vacuum systems
- Previous experience in a semiconductor cleanroom is preferred.
- Experience in the maintenance of clean air facilities, deionized water plants, chemical waste management, HEPA filter maintenance, and cooling water facilities are preferred.
What I can expect from IQM
- An important mission to work on with a passionate and diverse team
- A unique opportunity to have a serious impact in a growing organization
- Plenty of room to progress alongside the company
Meet our people and hear more about IQM by visiting our Youtube channel here >>
We'll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.