IQM is a leading quantum computing hardware company and a key player in Europe's vibrant quantum ecosystem. Our key partners are involved in groundbreaking work to accelerate superconducting quantum circuits and quantum computing. IQM benefits from access to world-class infrastructure for low-temperature physics, fabrication, and high-performance computing.
We are more than an IT company. We’re a team of innovators, strategic thinkers, and problem solvers, united by our values of Collaboration, Trust and Ambition.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to define and implement testing strategies and processes across multiple projects and solutions, including test automation.
To succeed in this position, you would need in-depth knowledge of modern software testing trends and tools, software development, and cloud technologies. You have an active, hands-on attitude to drive things forward, guide the team and implement the testing process within the project/unit, and improve quality overall by helping to identify issues at the early stages of the developed solution. We expect you to have an eye for detail and planning and be able to tackle the problems from a technical approach and suggest improvements and propose new processes. You would have an excellent teamwork mentality and communications skills to guide the teams with your expertise.
In the Software teams, we are using Python, Scala, TypeScript, React, Redux, Restful APIs, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Liquibase, Ansible, Docker, and Git. The development is done with Agile methodologies. We expect that you will have an understanding of these technologies and their requirements.
What we expect from You
- Extensive experience as Test Lead or similar positions
- A good understanding of creating a suitable test strategy to fulfill the project/unit goals
- Experience in implementing robust and scalable test automation framework, including defining best practices
- Experience with integration / API testing
- Good practical understanding of CI/CD practices (GitLab or other CI platforms)
- Experience with tools for deployment management and code repositories such as Azure DevOps and GitHub
- You are comfortable using container orchestration and workload management tools like Docker, Docker-compose, K8S
- Good understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP(S), L2/L3, Docker network drivers)
What differentiates You
- Previous experience or knowledge of quantum computing
- A good understanding of infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Understanding the role of monitoring tools such Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software testing or similar
What can You expect from IQM
- A great opportunity to perform world-class R&D and implement cutting-edge technology
- Cutting-edge manufacturing and laboratory infrastructure
- Sufficient financial backing for ambitious projects
- An opportunity to work with a passionate and diverse team on an important mission
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum computing
- Growth and progress in a creative and open start-up environment
Meet our people and hear more about IQM by visiting our Youtube channel here >>
We'll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.